Hey friends! Look how hip the Parnells are! We finally have a blog! Check out what's new with our family, especially the exciting "little tiny" news at the bottom of the page!
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hey Parnells! Lookin good! Nice slide show - especially the Juniper Day shots. :) Beautiful FAMILY!!, great pictures Nice going Brandi!
Well, it doesn't look like you check your blog too often, but I'll post a comment anyway. I googled and found your blog. Your family is cute. Sometime when you are out to see your mom, we should get together. Brian and Jason have both asked how you are doing. It's been a long time! I hope all is well. Brynn
Jacob:
Jacob is happy with his Post Doc research position at USU. He knows way more than most about the interesting array of bacteria found in the Great Salt Lake, and has convinced us all that taking a dip in it would be a little risky.
Kara: Kara makes a mean batch of chocolate chip cookies, can sculpt a cow out of playdough in record time, and can frequently be found hanging out at Hillcrest Elementary reading to kids and teaching fun art lessons.
Kara has also been enjoying playing music around Logan with her duo called Juniper Day.
Emma:Emma is pretty much the coolest fourth grader yet! She loves her teacher, Mrs. Palmer. She still loves to read and holds the current record for most books read so far this year in her class!
Grace:Gracie is full of life and energy. She loves to be outside, and discover cool bugs and rocks. She also loves to read, and finished a couple of chapter books by herself, which makes her, and her family pretty proud.
Jonah:Jonah is the happiest two year old around. He loves music and singing and dancing. He sings the alpahbet song, and "I am Like a Star", pretty constantly...at home and church and the grocery store.
6 comments:
Hey Parnells! Lookin good!
Nice slide show - especially the Juniper Day shots. :)
Beautiful FAMILY!!, great pictures
Nice going Brandi!
Anna B
Umm, super cute blog!!!! ;) Kara, I am going to email you the video of you sining at the shower... You should post it.
Love Ya,
BrandiAnne
Hey Kara,
I tagged you, go to my blogspot and see what it is, then post your 7 random things!
I approve! :)
--Andy E.
Long time no talk to! I hope the two of you are doing well!
Well, it doesn't look like you check your blog too often, but I'll post a comment anyway. I googled and found your blog. Your family is cute. Sometime when you are out to see your mom, we should get together. Brian and Jason have both asked how you are doing. It's been a long time! I hope all is well.
Brynn
Post a Comment